Monday, June 11, 2007

The dream I had last night

Oh. My. God. Last night I had the best dream I have ever had, and I just have to share it with you. Okay, well, you know the show "Hannah Montana", right? Well, I am in LOVE with Mitchel Musso, A.K.A. the hott guy that plays Oliver Oken. (and boy, is he smokin'....hehe) So, as I was saying, last night I had a dream that I played Lilly, the part Emily Osment plays. I guess she died or something, cuz I got a call to fill in the part...so yay!! I then went to Hollywood, and got to meet the whole cast. But Mitchel wasn't there!! So I went to look for him. I found him a while later, and he saw me and as he looked up from his script. I had to think fast, we were in a room all alone together, so I did not wanna make a bad first impression. I asked him where I could get a drink of water, and he gave me a bottle of his. (sigh) We practiced our lines together for the next 2 or 3 days... and he asked me out. And I said yes. (duh!!) We had been going out for about 10 minutes when he kissed me on the set, while the cameras were rolling. (the room started to spin...it was a long, passionate kiss...) He said he had to do it then, he was afraid he would loose his nerve. Backstage about a half hour later, I told him he would never have to be nervous around me again, and we hugged...and kissed again. The rest is a blur...

You have to understand....it seemed SO real...you have no idea. So real....*shudder*

1 comment:

Hope said...

Will SOMEONE comment?! I give this site to, like EVERYONE..someone should comment!! Pretty please??